Perpetual Succor Hospital & Maternity, Inc. is a destination for people who are seeking more out of work and life. We are a place where you can truly build the career and share your passion for holistic healing. Miracles happen here each day because of people just like you.
Most important, you will be a part of a family that strives to achieve the expectations that make Perpetual Succor Hospital & Maternity, Inc., a leader throughout Metropolis Manila and beyond.
Candidates must have good communication & interpersonal skills, highly customer service oriented and can work in a fast paced environment with shifting schedules. Interested applicants may apply in person or send your resume at email@example.com
- Licensed, Female (for OB) / Male or Female (for Internal Medicine)
- BS or AB Psychology graduate preferably with Masters Degree, knowledgeable in all aspects of HR, at least 1 year supervisory experience
- BS or AB Psychology graduate, customer service oriented, willing to do clerical tasks, knowledgeable in Labor Code and other government mandated benefits, at least 1 to 2 years experience, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Licensed, preferably with experienced in special areas (OR Complex, NICU, OPD-ER, ICU)
- Licensed, new board passers are welcome, preferably single
- Licensed civil or Mechanical Engineer, knowledgeable in electrical, mechanical (aircon,sprinkler,elevator,generator); plumbing (toilet fixtures); civil & interior works/painting; accounting / finance (budgeting/economics) auto-cadd-plus factor
- hands-on experience in preventive & corrective maintenance of electrical, mechanical equipments such as A/C units, fire protection, elevator, generator, fans, & plumbing fixtures, & with knowledge in building wiring, preferably with TESDA Certificate on Air-con Maintenance
> Application Letter addressed to John Paul M. Quilendrino, MHA (Hospital Administrator)
> Comprehensive Resume
> Transcript of Records
> High School or College Diploma
> PRC License & Certificate (if applicable)
> Board Rating (if applicable)
> Related Learning Experience (if applicable)
> Trainings / Seminars attended
> Employment Certificate or Good Moral Certificate
Place your requirements in a long white folder and submit it to the Administration Department.
If you pass the paper screening, the HR Department will send you an e-mail or text for the schedule of the psychological exam.
For Volunteer Nurses, no training fee and no allowance (3 to 5 months contract only)