The Perpetual Succor Hospital & Maternity, Inc. was established in June 1957 with 20 beds capacity located at 833 Extremadura St., Sampaloc, Manila. PSH was erected in honor of Our Lady of Perpetual Help by Drs. Raymundo T. Macaraeg (General Surgeon, Urologist) (+) and Josefina F. Macaraeg (Obstetrician Gynecologist). In 1965, it has expanded to a 5-storey building and gave birth to a new wing.

In the year 2005 it has changed its name to Perpetual Succor Hospital for the reason that the clients conceived that the institution caters to obstetrics cases only but in reality caters to general cases.

Today, after 50 years of quality yet affordable service to Filipino people, Perpetual Succor Hospital is rated as a secondary open hospital with 65 bed-capacity. Located at 836 F. Cayco St., Sampaloc, Manila, PSHM offers a wide array of services mainly Obstetric & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgical, Medical and Ophthalmology. Ancillary services include X-Ray, Laboratory, Pharmacy, Heart Station, OPD-ER, Anesthesia, Medical Records, & Ultrasound. An Affiliate of the Centro Escolar University College of Nursing, St. Jude College of Nursing & National University, PSH also aids in the training of future nurses. Continuous renovations and expansions promise a comfortable ambiance conducive to modern health care. These and more makes PSH on of the eminent private hospitals in the metropolis.